Sunday, February 9, 2014

9 months

So it has already been 9 months since we had Ashley. She has been just wonderful - she has given us so much, we really enjoy having her.



The boys have been great brothers to her too. Oliver especially is always gentle and caring to her. Luca, well... he is still learning that she is not a doll.

She has developed a lot in the last couple of months. She makes sounds more than just noise, she says "kon kon kon" when she is hitting an object (Japanese way of saying bang bang bang). She can move around, not yet 100% crawling but very comfortable on her tummy.

 

She is eating solids 3 times a day and now we found a drinking bottle she likes so she can drink formula or water whenever she needs. It has been a challenge for us to hydrate her. She just wouldn't drink much from a bottle. I have wasted more than a few dollars on buying new bottles she never liked...

She loves playing around the boys and is very good at entertaining herself.

 

And on this milestone day, another tooth has come through and I think the one next to it is not far off.



She is definitely heavier than last month and seems longer! (Thanks Aunty Brenda) She was playing a game and pulling her legs up each time I held the camera so I had to get a little assistant to hold her legs down.



I just hope she will sleep through the night soon. It has been a very sleepless 9 months for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment