So after dropping the boys off at kindy we got a taxi into Marina Bay Sands. I knew they do a pretty good breakfast from last time I was there with Isabel. Merryn and Dennis have been on the 57th floor before but only at night time and we didn't have a meal, just a drink each at the Sky Bar.
The lift took us straight to the 57th floor. We had a lovely welcome by a staff member who recognised Ashley straight away and I also had a chat to another lady who also remembered Ashley. It certainly made me smile. I think we have a very special daughter :)
It was slightly hazy but I still enjoyed being high up.
Ashley had lots of cuddles from Merryn and Dennis and loved being part of the group!It was buffet style plus you can choose two items from the a la carte menu. I love this system! You get something cooked in the kitchen nice and warm and still be able to enjoy some extra bread and fruits etc. I had slow cooked eggs and french toast just like last time, Matthew had a Spanish omelet and eggs benedict with smoked salmon. They were so yummy!
I also enjoyed dressing up for the occasion. I bought this dress maybe 6 months ago or so but had no chance to wear it until today. Ashley also got to wear her new dress :)
By the time we had to leave for the school pick up we were all so full. Merryn and Dennis stayed in the city and went to explore some of the changes in the Orchard and Dhoby Ghaut areas while we went to collect the boys.
It is always great to start your day with a good breakfast. To me it sets the mood for the rest of the day. I hope we will have more visitors to go and have breakfast on 57th floor with.








No comments:
Post a Comment