Yes I know, by now you all think that I have nothing else to do but going to IKEA. This was my 4th visit to IKEA this month. The first two trips were to decide and purchase the boys new bunk bed. Then it was with Isabel last week and of course yesterday Merryn wanted to go to IKEA!
I was a little annoyed with their big sale. I got the IKEA Family newsletter and knew a big sale was on this week. I really wish I knew about this BEFORE we bought the new bed for the boys. They only had small things listed as sales items in the newsletter :( Oh well... looking at which items were discounted made it more interesting for me to look around the shop even though this was the 4th time.
Other than that I honestly didn't mind it at all. The kids got to play in the playground and I got to exercise from walking around.
To make their burden less, we left the men behind and started off just the three of us girls.
Ashley surely enjoyed shopping with us.
Later all the boys joined us and we had lunch together. Yap, I still managed to come home with a full bag. Merryn and Dennis bought a lot for their family and kindy. Watch out! New Zealand, they are coming back with full suitcases!!






No comments:
Post a Comment