Saturday, November 12, 2016

Japanese school Sports Day 2016

Phew! it was such a hot day. We were all at the school field to see some great performances by Oliver and his friends.

There are over 900 kids at his school. They put them into 2 teams - team Red and team White. Oliver's class was team White (in the end team Red won...).

It started off with traditional Japanese calisthenics - a warm up exercise.



Ashley and Luca were both very excited. 


Oliver was in "tug of war" and "rolling ball" played by all the students and two different dance performances and a running race with Primary 1 students. 



The field is quite big and I couldn't spot him in his dance performances but I made sure I was right in front of the crowd during the running race. He is standing second from the right with a white hat. 




He looked so happy with all his friends. He told me he had such a great day. I am so happy he is loving his school :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment