Saturday, November 12, 2016

Balcony dinner

Since Oliver started primary school I haven't had friends around as much as I used to. Checking on his homework is kind of stressful and sometimes takes a long time. Also I have to make sure Oliver and I both get enough sleep before we have to get up at 6am everyday.

Last night I couldn't help myself. It was such a beautiful evening. No haze, perfect amount of breeze and temperature. While I was enjoying my coffee I texted Kei and Hiroko, they are just so good, showed up in no time! I so love condo life!!


The kids were very happy having each other :)


We had to make sure it wan't a late one as the kids had a sports day in the morning. Still we managed to open two bottles of bubbly in 3 hours! I wish I can do this more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment