Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy birthday Matthew

It was nice to have Matthew with us on his actual birthday. We could all celebrate it together. He had to fly back to Singapore the next morning for work.

Since Matthew doesn't eat cake I had selection of cakes for the kids. I made sure I got the right numbers for the candles though.


Happy Birthday Matthew!!!



We had two things planned for that evening. Birthday dinner and a visit to a local festival.

I wanted to take Matthew to a nice restaurant in our area. Somehow we don't have many eateries that are popular around our place. But my sister told me that this Japanese/French restaurant "Daniel" never disappointed her before. So I made a reservation and got a very nice private table. Of course leaving all the kids with mum and dad! We were having a fantastic time as a family but it was very nice to be just the two of us for a change.

All the food was just divine. Very fresh and well presented and the perfect amount!






Happy Birthday my best friend, super husband, amazing daddy Matthew. I am so happy I could be the one who spent your special day with you. I love you so much xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment