It is always hard to say goodbyes... Still we are very lucky to have the privilege to fly to pretty much anywhere in the world. Ecuador is definitely far away but it is still a possible destination. They will be there for the next 4 months or so then go to live in the Middle East.
Luca was extra hyper knowing this will be the last party with Rafi in Singapore. They have been best friends since they started pre-nursery when they were 2.
The day they left to Ecuador we went to see them off at the airport. Rafa and Luca had last giggles together.
Inti, Oliver, Ashley and myself:
I almost cried saying goodbye to Gabi but I stayed strong :( :( :( We talked about meeting somewhere in Europe next summer. I really hope it will happen.
Best wishes for your exciting adventure ahead Gabi!! We will miss you all so much xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment