Back in April we finally put up a fence towards the little street we are facing. Since so many houses have been built in our neighbourhood the number of cars driving by our section increased dramatically. Now the boys can safely kick the soccer ball anytime they want.
Another plan for this summer was to pave the ground somehow. I wanted to cover half the section with some tiles to make a big patio area and build a gazebo to have BBQ etc but my mother thinks it will be too hot to have a huge area covered with the tiles... I guess we are here for only for a month and the rest of the year she will be the one who has to suffer, but I still think it is a good idea.
So that plan is now postponed.
I love online shopping so much. I ordered a good size trampoline for the kids two days before we arrived. It was delivered without a problem on day 3. It took a while for Matthew and I to assemble it but we put got it up and going! The kids played until dark. It was a big HIT!
Hopefully this will get used every day while we are in Osaka :)
No comments:
Post a Comment