I felt like putting on something small so we ended up having a few friends around for an afternoon tea.

Earlier in the day Matthew and the boys baked me a signature "rose" shaped chocolate cake:

I was lucky to have lots of friends around in the middle of the day:


Oliver was so excited to have so many friends at his place at once:



My wonderful girlfriends (+Shem):

As you guessed the afternoon tea sort of turned into a guys drinking session but we weren't really prepared for it so shortly after we ran out of drinks!
I was very spoiled and got some lovely gifts. My boys gave me a new Pandora bead - a kiwi!
I got some pretty flowers, spa vouchers, a cheeseboard and some yummy smelling body care products! I also got a lot of kind wishes from my friends (thanks to FB) from all over the world!! (I truly appreciate having so many international friends).
Ashley even gave me a surprise by rolling over for the first time!
Thank you everyone for making my day very special. I had a great time :)
For us Roses this will be it for this year, next one will be Ashley's first birthday (having all the kids ones within 5 weeks makes the rest of the year quite empty). So I can now concentrate on Halloween and Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment