Monday, October 7, 2013

Lego afternoon

The other day I brought out the boys little Lego (I can't just have them within easy reach of the boys... you know why!).  I rotate between big Lego and little Lego depending on how much I would like myself to be involved.

With the big Lego the boys can make something big quicker as some parts are already made and I don't need to be there all the time. They often spend more time playing with what they have made.

On the other hand, when they play with the little ones they tend to stay in the same spot for much longer. And constant rebuilding often occurs. Changing the little people's outfit, changing the wheels, what they can hold etc etc. I am proud of my boys for the amount of time they can concentrate. Luca cannot follow instruction books yet but he has a great imagination! Even the way he builds makes me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment