Friday, October 4, 2013

Family photoshoot

We were very happy with the last family photo shoot we did in Brunei. So I was thinking about getting another one done and bought a photo shoot coupon on Groupon a while ago (before Ashley was born actually...). It was only $25 for a 90min studio photo shoot. You get 5 edited soft copies for that price and if you want any more you pay $10 for each one you select.

We planned to do it while Merryn and Dennis were here so that the kids get some photos taken with their grandparents but I managed to leave it too late to book the dates :(

As I redeemed the coupon at the very end of its expiry we didn't really have freedom on choosing the date and time for it. It ended up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, which is a time when the boys start to get tired and become a bit difficult to control...

So this was the best we could do: (The photographer took almost 200 photos for us, I think we picked the good ones tho!)











To be honest I preferred the casual approach we had last time, this time it was a little bit more posy. And the photographer wasn't too experienced with toddlers running around all over the show. But do you agree having Luca in the photo we managed to relax the end results a bit?

I also ordered some hard copies for both grandparents. It was very reasonably priced, only $2 for 4R and $4 for 5R. 

The photographer was Japanese and we ended up talking a bit and found out he did the first RBA promotional material photos ages ago in Brunei - how funny to find a connection like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment