Sunday, May 7, 2017

Family weekend gathering

We had such a great family afternoon-evening-night with our Japanese friends. I mingle with the mummies from Oliver's school quite often but Matthew hardly gets to spend time with the daddies. We invited the Ozaki family and the Tokunaga family. The kids had a great time in the swimming pool while us adults enjoyed some cold beer and wine.

We also had an early dinner downstair:




Ayako's youngest daughter Sawa:


Everyone wanted to spend more time together so we came up to our apartment. 


Matthew is very good with babies and Sawa seemed to like him a lot too!


The daddies:

And the mummies:


I am not sure how many bottles of red wine we opened... Everyone had a great time. For sure I did, I laughed and laughed so much. Lots of funny comments and stories from all the drunk friends ha ha ha!


Thank you for joining us. We need to plan another get together soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment