Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 New Year's Eve - Part2

Meisha prepared such an amazing feast for the party. I love the menu board she prepared :)


By the time we arrived (my second visit to their house for the night...) everyone was pretty happy. 

Ana, Meisha and me in the corner:


Me and Naz:

The crazy pilots - Shem, Patrick, Nico, James and Matthew:


Such lovely hosts Meisha and Patrick:


James with the ladies :)


To welcome 2017 flares were released from the boats off the ECP. It was very pretty. 



From then on the party got even wilder! Lots of singing and dancing - we were on fire!







I think we made it back to our place around 3:30am. No need to mention Matthew and I had only half a day on the very first day of 2017. Lucky we have kids who love watching movies on TV!
Happy New Year everyone! Looking forward to having more Bayshore social events in 2017 with you all xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment