Every year I try my best to make it special. Somehow I didn't click it was Boy's Day until later in the day. So I had to rush and put the Japanese outfits on and take some photos outside. Unfortunately Matthew was away so he missed the celebration...
The Koinobori fish:
Our beautiful boys :
I wanted to take three of them together, but it was such a mission. They were so hyper and tired (it was after 5pm so the difficult/silly time kicked in...) I managed to take one with all three looking at me.
But guess what!? Once you stop trying and let them do whatever they want to do, these smiles come out.
When we got home I had to put together a very quick meal. Lucky they knew what they were eating and were very happy and ate them all!
Happy Children's Day - We love you so much Oliver, Luca and Ashley xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment