Today I took only Oliver with me. I haven't had a date with him for a while and thought he would enjoy it. You can already see a BIG smile on this boy with his ticket and popcorn in his hands :)
The only kid's movie on at the moment was "Shaun the Sheep MOVIE". The boys watch the program on TV sometimes but are not super into it or anything. I wasn't sure what Oliver would think as he enjoys the more advanced kids movies, like LEGO movie and Big Hero 6 etc so far.
I loved the fact they they only talked in sheep/animal language and the kids had to use their imagination to think what they are saying. No guns and shooting bad guys in the story except the animal control guy tried to catch them with a gun, which was a little bit disappointing. They could have done it with a huge net or something I thought... Anyway the rest of the storyline was very cute. Simple and basic animation. Oliver had a loud laugh a few times too :)
Maybe next time I will take Luca along and see if he will speak for the entire movie instead of the sheep.


No comments:
Post a Comment