Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

This year I managed get Oliver a new CNY outfit. You'd think they sell all sorts of traditional outfits everywhere in Singapore right? Nope! it was actually quite a mission to find the right colour and right size (maybe because I left it till the very last minute?). Actually Oliver had a special request to find a red outfit with some fluffy things on his pants like in this picture so that he can perform the lion dance at school properly.


Well... I couldn't find them in the end but at least I got him a good size red ones to make him (kinda) smile for this picture. I got Ashley a Chinese dress too :)


On the way to school celebration:



I didn't get to see any of what they were doing but both came home very happy with some angpao and oranges.

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

No comments:

Post a Comment