The boys were so excited from the morning. They couldn't believe their big pumpkin buckets were going to be full of sweets!! The costumes turned out to be better than perfect :)
Here is Luca the Minion:
And Oliver the Emmet - the Lego piece he is carrying on his back is called the "Piece of Resistance".
Someone in the condo organised a big group of older kids to go around trick or treating. So I sent Oliver with his friend TJ and his mum Nicola to join that group. While they were trick or treating I had all the little ones (girls!) with me for a separate trick or treat.
Here are some waiting patiently for the fun to start.
I had to leave Ashley behind as I ended up having 11 kids to watch out for.
The others arrived just in time! They were all so gorgeous :)
I contacted some of my friends who were keen to be trick or treated in advance. So it was matter of walking tower to tower and going up and down on the lift for us. Nice and easy!
I just had to make sure I had all the kids with me leaving each tower.
Trick or treat!!
The kids couldn't have enough. Even though their buckets were getting heavier they wanted to get more! I hope it will take a long time for them to consume all this sugar in the coming weeks.
Happy Trick or Treating everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment