Sunday, November 2, 2014

End of the year concert 2014

It was such an exciting day for Oliver. He was performing at the Good Shepherd Convent Kindergarten end of the year concert. Only K1 and K2 students are involved for this event. There was a graduation ceremony for the K2 kids at the start of the concert.

Oliver's best friend TJ is graduating this year:


Unfortunately Matthew was away working but I had great company, Merryn and Dennis came along with me to this concert. It is so nice to share your child's special events with their grandparents :)

Oliver has been practicing since the start of the term and was looking forward to putting an end to all the "YMCA" practices... They must have practiced so many times. He was just so delighted this day finally came and he can show us all.

He was absolutely gorgeous on the stage. He wasn't shy at all. Very confident and even looked like he was enjoying himself in front of a large audience! YES, that's my boy!








He also sang and danced for two more songs which was performed with all the other students.


The whole concert was very well organised. I must say I didn't really like some of the songs and dance moves for some of the kids. But all the kids were putting 100% into their acts so it was all good in the end.


I must remember for next year to bring my long camera lens with me so that I can get closer shots. Thanks James for taking the photos for me :)

Merryn and Dennis, thank you so much for traveling so far to make this day extra special for Oliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment