But one problem... After the 6th everyone went back to work and I was left in the house with 3 kids and Grandma. She doesn't need full time care or anything but someone has to help her to get food and drinks and go to the loo.
I just couldn't see myself relaxing in the next 10 days so I rang the boys' old Japanese kindy and asked if they could take them only for 10 days. They were so nice and happy to take them back.
The school bus came to the door to collect them and they played with their Japanese friends all day. They provide school lunch and make them nap in the afternoon. What else can I ask for?
It was just the perfect activity for them in the cold Japanese winter!

Luca not so much but it only took Oliver a couple of days and his Japanese was good as gold. I hope they get more chances to attend their Japanese school next time we visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment