We were quite tired after the excursion into Phuket Town but we had to make sure we had our one last dip in the kiddy pool before we packed up our togs. It cooled all of us down very nicely.
We got a new Samsung Galaxy camera free from the bank. So for this holiday I left my big Canon at home and used this instead. I am still getting used to the camera, and not 100% sure if I like it or not. We tried to take some action shots:
Nope Ashley and I didn't go on the slide. We just pretended we came down. She loved all the water around her so much though.
It was our anniversary night so we had a nice dinner at the hotel restaurant. Ashley was asleep before we left our room and Oliver didn't last long either. He fell asleep on the restaurant sofa after a few bites. Luca? He was still going strong and entertained us for the entire dinner. We dressed up nicely but somehow we forgot to take photos of us together :( I guess we just have to have another date night in Singapore to celebrate this special day just the two of us alone!


No comments:
Post a Comment