Monday, March 10, 2014

Condo lifestyle

I like living in Bayshore Park. It is an old condo so apartments are not so flash but it is just VERY convenient - especially for a mother of 3 all under 5. There is a food court where I can pick up some food when I don't feel like cooking, the supermarket has been upgraded so I rarely need to go somewhere for groceries. BBQ pits, swimming pools, playground for the kids. I don't get to use them often but there is a bar and spa places too. I do miss living in a huge house like we had in Brunei but this is just as good :)

Even when Matthew is away flying I have some friends I can mingle with and let the boys out in the water (sometimes hard to supervise all three outdoors). All I have to do is to dress the kids and walk down to the pool - how easy is that!?



Often someone will bring down some snacks and wine - what a great lifestyle - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment