Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Little firemen

This morning I had some things to get done at the city office. In front of the city office there is a fire station. I was sure the boys would enjoy watching the fire engines and talking to the firemen etc instead of waiting in the queue with me. So Matthew took them across the road.



When I was done with all my paperwork I had two very happy boys jumping up and down to tell me that they had a special time.  To show me what they got to do Matthew took some photos.

First they got to stand in front of the fire engine.



Then they got to get in the fire engine.





AND they got to try on the fireman helmets!





They even got to get into an ambulance too!



They were so proud and excited for the rest of the day. I wonder if Ashley will enjoy as much as the boys once she is older... Might need to find a pink fire engine?

No comments:

Post a Comment