Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cornwall Park

I am liking Auckland more and more! Everything is very close by and just so so beautiful.

Caroline, Richard and little Harriet joined us to take a stroll in this great park. Cornwall Park is centered on a volcanic cone and it is also known as One Tree Hill. We didn't end up climbing to the summit but I would like to do so when we go back again.





Luca's favourite - Cows!!



Richard and Harriet:



We stopped at the cafe for some nice coffee and snacks for the kids:





 

On the way back Caroline showed the boys how to look for rabbits:





The boys had a ball running on the grass:







The walk through the daffodils was very nice too. We had winter, autumn and spring all together!







My time living in NZ was mostly spent in the South Island, where the winter was much wetter and colder. I am finding Auckland more attractive. It is a unique city, having all the city things yet surrounded by stunning New Zealand nature. We are so lucky we have relatives in NZ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment