Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunflower

Having a good size backyard was MUST for us when we bought our land in Japan. However, so far nothing has been done as we mostly live overseas and Japanese backyard grass dies in winter and is very hard to maintain in the humid summer weather. So we ended up leaving it filled with gravel :(

Every time I come back I really wish we had a nice green garden... Especially when the boys are running around in it.

I decided I just have to do something little when I can. So we filled the planters with lot of good soil and planted some sunflower seeds.

Oliver has his favourite take-along kiddy pictionary book and is learning about the flower so I thought it is a good one to grow.

The boys planting with daddy:





Our very happy boy :)



Yuzuki came around to join us:



Funnest part for Luca was of course the watering...



I really hope they will flower before we have to leave Osaka. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment