I am two! This is Luca before he went to kindy. Very proud of himself :)

When he got dropped off in the afternoon his teacher told me that his classmates sang Happy Birthday in the sandpit and they made a birthday cake for him with sand.
My lucky boy had lots of presents sitting in the cupboard as friends and family sent him some from overseas (thanks everyone!) I wanted to keep some for the family birthday party but he still got to open some.



For dinner I made some coloured noodles and some eggs - both yellow and gave him a pair of yellow chopsticks.


When Matthew returned on the weekend, all the family members got together to celebrate Luca's birthday. I asked everyone to wear something yellow :)
Unfortunately our excited 2 year old was too exhausted to stay awake - just before we started dinner he fell asleep - bless him...

Rua, sleeping birthday boy, and Runa:
Rui, Mum and Hinata:
Yosuke couldn't find yellow to wear so he had to wear a yellow piece of paper:

Oliver the big brother:

Mako and Ashley:

Time for the birthday cake. Somehow he woke up!

Happy Birthday Luca!
The Yellow Roses:
I think kids develop the most between 1 and 2. They just don't look like the same person. Luca a year ago looked like this. Still had his baby face and acted like a baby - now? He is a little human who can walk, talk and demand and even attack his big brother! We are very lucky he is happy and a very healthy boy.
Happy Birthday our cheeky boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment