Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oliver's 4th Birthday

Birthday parties have been something I really enjoy since Oliver was born. I guess living in Brunei gave us different experiences of organising and having the parties.

I had themed parties for the last three years. The first year was Old McDonald party, the second year was Rainbow party, and last year was Sushi party.

I really wanted to invite lots of his friends and do another theme party this year but being in Japan and just having Ashley made it impossible. But instead we had a nice little party with his Japanese family and his special girlfriend Helen and her family from Brunei!

Rui and Runa decorated the room for him:





I remembered to bring the bunting from Singapore:



We had some sushi:







And a nice birthday cake!







Happy Birthday Oliver!



Luckily Matthew was back AGAIN and was able to join in the celebration - Well done daddy!



And time for opening the presents!





It's LEGO!



Thank you Helen!



And more...




We also treated him with a day trip to Kyoto with the Brunke family (the photos will follow). It was a very lovely birthday for Oliver - Thank you everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment