Well it was the right choice!
The actual delivery wasn't that much different, just felt long (even though it was only 4 hours...) and painful but the aftercare was just fantastic!
In Japan a 5 day hospital stay is common after birth. During these 5 days I got very good care! The nurses could take Ashley away during the night if I needed to sleep, they give you a hair wash (like you get at the hairdresser) and even a facial and shoulder massage :)
The clinic I had Ashley at had super yummy food everyday.
It even had some gold flakes!?
And it was a very pro-breast feeding clinic and there were always more than 3 nurses supporting you to breast feed. They had this special room for breast feeding.
You can feed your baby in your room but lots of the mothers chose to come to this room for a chat and support. It was very cozy and relaxing:
I ended up getting a 2 bed room to myself for the whole of my stay. It was very sunny and lots of room for the boys to move around when they came to visit us!
Price wise? Pretty much all covered by the government but we had to pay some extra for delivering Ashley outside clinic hours and staying there over the weekend etc.
Verdict? I was 100% happy to have this special experience in the clinic and guess what?!
We got a healthy precious daughter ♥ ♥ ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment