Monday, April 15, 2013

Ferris Wheel

I love spending the weekend with my family. Today Mako had a day off so we went to Rinku Town for some shopping.

Each time we go there Oliver is asking me if he could go on the ferris wheel. And again, he was begging me as we walked towards it and funnily enough a man approached us and gave the kids discount tickets to go on it.

Well I guess I had to take them up... So I did.

We had to wait for a while until the right one came up - the one with a giant soft toy sitting inside plus had to be YELLOW for someone obsessed with that colour.



It was a warm day but quite windy and not really a clear sky... But they loved it!



Normally we can see the airport clearly...





The highest point:



YEEEELLOW!!!!



It only took 17min to go around and long enough for me - quite windy and the boys were moving so much I was getting stressed... Maybe next time I have to pick  better weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment