Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sky-view lunch

Oliver's passport is already full of stamps and the immigration officer told me to get more pages put in before he travels next. So I went to the passport center to apply for extra pages. We are so lucky to be very close to lots of facilities - it is only at the next station from where we live.

It is located within a hotel complex and it wasn't too busy so everything went very smoothly and I had to go back the next day to collect it.

I thought while we were there I should enjoy a fancy lunch with mum so took her and the boys to the 53rd floor to have some Dim Sum lunch.







It was supposed to be a nice relaxing lunch for mum and I but turned out to be a bit of a mission as the boys got so noisy and didn't want to sit still. Hence no photos of the yummy food we had...

Well, next time I will leave the boys with my sister to make the experience a little bit nicer. The boys still loved the view, especially as they could spot the moving trains :) which made me smile a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment