Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Special visitors from Brunei

How excited Oliver was to see his favourite friends Lucas and Linnea who are in Singapore to stay in his new place!! Boel and the kids decided to pop over for the weekend to spend some pre Christmas time with us.

We met up at the airport - (guess where?!)



They were supposed to arrive on Friday morning but both morning and afternoon flights were full so ended up arriving a day later, which meant we had to reschedule our list of things to do. We had no time to waste, so straight from the airport we went to our first destination - Marina Bay Sands to see a British musical "Santa Claus".

We could only take photos before and after the show, so I have no photos of the great show we saw unfortunately but here is a photo of the simpang family:



Our seats weren't the cheapest but we were quite high up in the theater:



During the intermission:



I don't think Oliver blinked during the show at all. He was taking in everything from it. I think he now knows what Christmas is about and how Santa operates. I liked the beautiful Christmas carols they had and the happy ending :)

After the show we walked around Marina Bay Sands a little bit to pump up some more Christmas spirits:



Nice and warm Christmas feeling all around! What a great way to spend the first day of our reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment