Sunday, December 23, 2012

Last minute Christmas crafts

Every year since Oliver was born I have been trying to do a little Christmas craft for our kids.

In 2010 I made this and in 2011 I managed to make Christmas kiddy chair covers (I'm sure I took some photos but cannot find them...).

This year I was going to make personalised stockings for all of us but somehow the time flew by and it was already too late to start. So I bought some stockings while I was in Japan but wanted to make them a bit personal so quickly got my needles and threads out.

Here are this years creation, the letter "O" for Oliver and "L" for Luca. Oliver told me I need to make two "M"s but I ran out of time.







This way at least Santa will know which stocking belongs to which boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment