Her son Kyo who used to be Matthew's English student when he was 5 was there too. So nice to see him again.
They were just so delicious! Oliver doesn't like it much but Ashley and Luca were almost licking the plate!
I took this picture on the way to Wakayama when we were driving on the highway. It looked like so many more of the cherry blossoms were blooming since we were there 5 days ago with Matthew and Stefan.
So sakura crazy Misuzu made her sister stop there on the way home to take more sakura pictures!
Lots more people and definitely they were close to full-bloom.
The kids had so much fun on the dinosaur slide again. Ashley was very happy to have her cousin Rua with her.
At the end of the day I got the kids this ginormous candy floss! It was so funny to watch them demolish it!!
I really enjoy spending time near our place. Not wasting too much time for traveling and we get to see so much nature in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment