Here they come!
Ashley was so happy she was given a candy cane.
All sorts of different groups of people:
And this guy, all the kids were waiting for - Santa!!!
Here are the Rose offspring
Very detailed campfire:
Rory even sang a song for us!
I quite enjoyed the bagpipes by the New Zealand Police.
To finish off the event, Santa came out for a lolly scramble!
After the parade we moved onto another family event, Dennis's birthday picnic in the park.
Here is Dennis kindly posing in the Japanese way for me :)
Caroline and Richard
Each time we see Corin he is growing so much! He is the oldest of all the cousins.
Ashley and I with birthday hats :)
Time for a home baked chocolate birthday cake! Happy birthday Dennis!!
Merryn's chocolate cakes are always a great hit! Yum Yum Yum!
We stayed on a little while and the kids played on swings etc. I really loved how gentle Corin was with Ashley. He looked after her very well.
The weather was just too nice to call it a day. So we went for a bush walk by Caroline & Richard's place. I wish we lived somewhere like theirs, such a perfect location.
Ashley and Luca did very well considering they had been active all morning and afternoon.
The bush walk led us to a boat club and a little harbour. It was such a beautiful spot.
What a great family day we had. We are already looking forward to doing this again next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment