I put some blue decorations up in the lounge. I was very pleased with the little centerpiece I put together. Her husband is also a pilot for Jetstar - you cannot say "no" to an airplane when you are expecting a baby boy right?
The food table:
Naz baked a yummy chocolate cake:
Girls in blue:
I couldn't invite lots of people as our apartment is not big but I think it was the perfect number of people. 4 little girls and 7 adults. It was nice and cosy.
I don't know how but I forgot to take a photo with everyone together but I managed to get some group shots.
Orianne and Alice got to open some presents for the baby boy:
Lots of Oliver and Luca's friends here are girls. So it will be nice to have more boys! These three ladies are expecting to have babies in the next three months. Two boys and a girl - very exciting!







No comments:
Post a Comment